Pediatrics for Medical Students
Third edition, Published in Collaboration with the AAP
736 Pages, 215.90 x 279.40 mm
736 pages, 215.90 x 279.40 mm
- ISBN: 9780781770309
- August 2011
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
The book is divided into two sections.
- Section One focuses on the general practice of pediatrics, including normal preventive visits.
- Section Two offers more traditional systems-oriented chapters that focus on a systematic approach to developing a differential diagnosis.
- NEW Includes authoritative content fully endorsed by the prestigious American Academy of Pediatrics; AAP's thorough review of the text ensures compliance with the latest in policies and treatment guidelines
- NEW Links students and instructors to additional resources via thePoint, including the full text online, image bank, student test bank (also available in a convenient mobile format) with 200 USMLE-style clinical vignette questions, and access to the AAP's Bright Futures website for superior coverage of children's healthcare in the context of family and community needs
- NEW Features a full-color interior design to better highlight the visual elements of teaching and learning pediatrics