Master Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Rhinology
Master Techniques in Otolaryngology Surgery
448 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 807
448 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 807 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451175578
- July 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Focus on “how to do it,” and benefit from the expertise of masters in the field of otolaryngology.
- Master 40+ common and advanced procedures – from septoplasty to transantral balloon dilation to osteoplastic frontal sinusotomy, DCR and orbital surgery, and from anterior cranial fossa surgery to the cervical spine.
- Visualize each technique step by step thanks to more than 1,000 full-color illustrations and photographs.
- Apply recent advances in your surgical practice , including new imaging techniques and endoscopic instruments, current research on mechanisms of sinusitis, new understanding of sinus disorders, and innovative surgical techniques.
- Access more than 20 videos online that demonstrate how experts in otolaryngology perform common and complex procedures.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: July, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.293 kg
Number of pages: 448 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Otorhinolaryngology