House Officer Series
352 pages, 114.30 x 190.50 mm, 11
352 pages, 114.30 x 190.50 mm, 11 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451175684
- July 2013
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
This compact book is separated into two sections, the first, entitled Chief Presentations, covers the most common presenting complaints in the general urology clinic. The second section, entitled, Selected Topics, covers the major areas of urology in greater detail.
Covering all diagnostic and treatment approaches for all urologic diseases, this pocket guide is also ideal for family practitioners, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and emergency room physicians who wish to quickly review a specific urologic presentation.
Inside You’ll Find:
• The most common complaints in the general urology clinic
• Concise review of topics for quick study
• Chapters are symptom and disease-based
• The latest AUA consensus guidelines, specifically in the areas of prostate cancer, BPH, small renal tumors, and bladder cancer
• Advances in diagnostic testing, such as imaging and laboratory studies
'provides succinct descriptions of common urological conditions that trainees may encounter on the floor and in the clinics.'
'a fast reference guide for those on the frontlines of patient care.'
-Doodys Publishers' Club, Friday, April 25, 2014
Publication Month: July, 2013
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 190.500 x 114.300 mm
Weight: 0.272 kg
Number of pages: 352 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Urology