Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hand
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
- ISBN: 9781451182781
- December 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- New chapters cover topics such as techniques for treating intercalary nerve deficits Full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs combine with radiographs and detailed drawings by noted medical illustrators to provide a highly visual guide to hand surgery.
- The world’s foremost surgeons describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, explain the indications and contraindications, identify pitfalls and potential complications, and offer pearls and tips for improving results.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all surgical exposures, techniques, and infections; fractures and dislocations; tendon pathologies and tendon surgery; surgery for nerve disorders and nerve deficits; surgery for arthritis; selected pathologies such as Dupuytren's disease, neoplasm, amputation, vascular; and pediatric hand surgery.
- Over an hour of interactive videos showing procedures and post-operative results Complete content with enhanced navigationPowerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: December, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Weight: 1.497 kg
Number of pages: 514 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Orthopedics