Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics
512 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 648
512 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 648 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451191189
- November 2014
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- New chapter on child physical abuse brings you up to date with what you need to know in this challenging area.
- New images and diagnoses keep you well-informed on the clinical scenarios you’re likely to see in practice.
- Hundreds of colorful, high-quality clinical photographs simplifies identification for similarly-presenting conditions.
- Quick-reference tables present differential diagnoses in an easy-to-read format that makes reference fast and easy.
- Special section on visual diagnosis in the newborn and essential breastfeeding images.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: November, 2014
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.973 kg
Number of pages: 512 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pediatrics