Glenn's Urologic Surgery
992 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1340
992 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1340 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451191462
- October 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Each chapter takes you logically from diagnosis, indications for surgery, and alternative therapies, through detailed descriptions of surgical technique, and finally outcomes as described in the literature.
- Comprehensive, authoritative coverage includes all current operative procedures for each region of the genitourinary tract , including laparoscopic procedures, robotic surgery, nanotechnology, procedures to cure or alleviate incontinence, and much more.
- More than 1,300 high-quality illustrations help you visualize every important aspect of surgery, including more intraoperative photos and thoroughly illustrated descriptions of relevant anatomy that open every chapter.
- Concise, tightly formatted chapters ensure that you can find the information you need quickly.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'a vital surgical atlas for open, laparoscopic, and robotic urologic surgery'
'present a detailed description of open , laparoscopic , and robotic urologic surgery techniques with a picture atlas of steps necessary with brief reviews of indications and outcomes.'
'an excellent compilation of surgical techniques'
'updates the new minimally invasive surgical techniques that have been developed since the previous edition'
Weighted Numerical Score: 91 - 4 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers' Club, December 4, 2015
Publication Month: October, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 2.744 kg
Number of pages: 992 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Urology