Master Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Otology, Neurotology, and Lateral Skull Base Surgery, First edition
478 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 500
478 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 500 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451192506
- June 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Offers specialists and generalists how-to guidance on successfully performing various common and advanced procedures.
- Content is organized by procedure, and features procedural history, physical assessment, pre- and post-operative planning, technical instructions, and other key topics.
- Includes “pearls and pitfalls”: hints for a successful procedure and avoiding and managing complications.
- Nearly 1,000 illustrations and photographs depicting accurate techniques.
- Videos of correct procedural techniques are linked from the eBook.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: June, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.429 kg
Number of pages: 478 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Otorhinolaryngology