A Practical Guide to Dermoscopy
Sales Date: 2017-08-02
336 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm, 1097
336 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm, 1097 illustrations
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781451192636
- August 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Make optimal use of dermoscopy thanks to an overview that explains the potential and limitations of this diagnostic technology.
- Know where to start thanks to an intuitive organization that examines the possible diagnoses associated with lesions of any color – brown, red, yellow, blue, or periwinkle.
- Confidently distinguish amelanotic melanomas from other, less dangerous skin conditions.
- View vivid examples with dermoscopic photographs drawn from Dr. Markowitz’s own collection, with corresponding illustrations that highlight key distinguishing features.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: August, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Weight: 0.816 kg
Number of pages: 336 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Dermatology