Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Hip
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
456 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1090
456 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1090 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451194029
- October 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Masterful coverage of new approaches and techniques, including extended greater trochanteric osteotomy and variations; arthroscopy for structural hip problems; double-tapered stems (ream and broach); techniques for proximal femoral deformity; custom triflange devices; and more.
- Extended discussions of non-arthroplasty approaches, primary total hip arthroplasty, and revision total hip arthroplasty, as well as all-new coverage of techniques to manage infection and osteolysis in total hip arthroplasty.
- Full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs combine with radiographs and detailed drawings by noted medical illustrators to provide a highly visual guide to hip surgery.
- The world’s foremost surgeons describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, explain the indications and contraindications, identify pitfalls and potential complications, and offer pearls and tips for improving results.
- Comprehensive coverage includes surgical approaches, non-arthroplasty approaches, primary total hip arthroplasty, complex primary total hip arthroplasty, revision total hip arthroplasty, special revision techniques, and concise sections on pre- and postoperative care.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Over 25 procedural videos enhance the learning experience
'most up-to-date surgical techniques used by the masters in our profession'
'the ebook makes the content accessible anywhere , even without a data connection'
'very significant updates and additions'
'a necessary addition to the academic medical library'
Weighted Numerical Score: 95 - 4 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers' Club, December 4, 2015
Publication Month: October, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.406 kg
Number of pages: 456 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Orthopedics