Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Pediatrics
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
668 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1000
668 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1000 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451194449
- December 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- New chapters cover pediatric sports injuries; medial femoral patella ligament reconstruction and tibial spine; surgical hip dislocation for SCFE, hip arthroscopy, and periacetabular osteotomy; and pediatric trauma procedures including medial epicondyle fractures, proximal humerus CRPP, distal radius fractures, closed reduction and casting of forearm fractures.
- Full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs combine with radiographs and detailed drawings by noted medical illustrators to provide a highly visual guide to pediatric orthopaedic surgery.
- The world’s foremost surgeons describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, explain the indications and contraindications, identify pitfalls and potential complications, and offer pearls and tips for improving results.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all major joints: shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, hip, knee, foot and ankle, and spine, as well as trauma and cerebral palsy.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Over two hours of procedural videos enhance the learning experience
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'The important surgical steps are illustrated with full-color photographs together with drawings and radiographs.'
'The section on spinal techniques is particularly well done .'
'this book is highly recommended to all pediatric orthopedic surgeons and pediatric orthopedic fellowship trainees.'
Weighted Numerical Score: 91 - 4 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers' Club, March 4, 2016
Publication Month: December, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.814 kg
Number of pages: 668 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Orthopedics