Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital
768 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 87
768 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 87 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451195156
- October 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Find the answers you need effortlessly through an easy-to-scan outline format that progresses intuitively from preoperative evaluation through administration of anesthesia to perioperative issues for each subject.
- Focus on the clinical fundamentals needed for the safe delivery of anesthesia and perioperative care.
- Achieve excellent outcomes using proven procedures from the internationally recognized Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: October, 2015
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.703 kg
Number of pages: 768 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Anesthesiology