Atlas of Cardiac Catheterization and Interventional Cardiology
672 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
672 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781451195163
- December 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- A one-of-a-kind, practical atlas, ideal for interventional cardiologists, trainees, and general cardiologists.
- Each chapter includes an introduction, several case studies, conclusion, and pertinent references.
- Complete coverage includes chapters on Catheterization in Childhood and Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Pitfalls in the Evaluation of Hemodynamic Data, Coronary Artery Anomalies, Pulmonary Angiography, Intravascular Imaging, Interventions for Structural Heart Disease, Thoracic Aortic Endovascular Grafting, and many more.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 672 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology