Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Pulmonary Pathology
344 Pages, 276.23 x 212.72 mm, 730
344 pages, 276.23 x 212.72 mm, 730 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451195279
- October 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Presents more than 90 differential diagnoses in pulmonary pathology side by side for easy comparison, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison.
- Helps you accurately and efficiently answer many everyday questions such as, “Is this UIP or NSIP?” and “Is this malignant mesothelioma or reactive mesothelial hyperplasia?”
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'a quick and user-friendly summary of information that will help distinguish challenging entities that have overlapping morphological features in pulmonary pathology'
'multiple high-quality histological images for each entity accompanied by clear and concise histological descriptions'
'cover most, if not all, common and less common differential diagnoses in lung pathology.'
'an appealing format that many practicing pathologists will find useful in everyday sign-out'
-Doodys Publishers' Club, December 16, 2016
Publication Month: October, 2016
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 212.720 x 276.230 mm
Weight: 1.202 kg
Number of pages: 344 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology