Radiology and Pathology Correlation of Bone Tumors
A Quick Reference and Review, First edition, None
456 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1307
456 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1307 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781469898872
- November 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Easily review all the information you need about each lesion including a definition, epidemiology, sites of involvement, clinical findings, imaging characteristics, histopathology, immunohistochemistry, genetics, complications, prognosis, and differential diagnosis.
- Recognize key diagnostic features with the aid of outstanding radiologic and pathologic images that exemplify both typical and atypical presentations, including pertinent differential diagnoses.
- Focus on the most likely diagnoses while also considering the most important atypical possibilities.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to a concise, easy-to-read, bulleted outline format.
- Assess your knowledge with board-style multiple-choice review questions with explanations of the right and wrong answers.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use