Emergency and Trauma Radiology: A Teaching File
LWW Teaching File Series
240 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 420
240 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 420 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781469899480
- April 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- More than 300 cases (100 in print and an additional 200 in the interactive eBook) help you make accurate and informed diagnoses and study for exams.
- Actual cases have been taken from extensive teaching files in major medical centers.
- Each case is presented as an unknown, and in random order, for a close approximation to daily decision-making.
- Cases follow the same consistent format: a brief clinical history, several images, relevant findings, differential diagnosis, and final diagnosis, followed by a discussion of the case.
- Realistic case discussions mimic those between residents and faculty members in all radiology departments.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'an excellent resource for any radiologist reading emergency department or trauma studies'
'Cases are nicely presented with background clinical information , relevant images , discussion of findings and differential diagnosis/diagnosis.'
'variety reinforces the aim to simulate an actual emergency setting .'
'cases provides a robust review of diseases or conditions expected in the average emergency department'
'findings are clearly described and adequately annotated for most cases'
'an excellent case book which should be recommended'
-Doodys Publishers' Club, May 27, 2016
Weighted Numerical Score: 92 - 4 Stars!
Publication Month: April, 2016
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 0.748 kg
Number of pages: 240 pages