Moffet's Pediatric Infectious Diseases
A Problem-Oriented Approach, Fifth edition
728 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm, 188
728 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm, 188 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496305541
- March 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- A patient-focused, problem-oriented approach helps you develop the thought process that leads to more accurate diagnoses and better patient care – no matter how complex the patient presentation.
- Greatly revised content throughout, including new medications, new names of known pathogens, new practice guidelines, and extensive revisions to chapters on urinary syndromes, hepatitis syndromes, and HIV infection and AIDS.
- Newly streamlined format features the most notable suggested readings, more boxes and tables, new clinical pearls, and new key points that summarize must-know information in each chapter.
- New two-color design and updated and expanded illustrations bring the text visually up to date and facilitate faster and easier mastery of the material.
- An experienced author team now includes Dr. Armando Correa, a pediatric infectious diseases physician who practices general pediatrics.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
"valuable reference for pediatric infectious disease physicians, general pediatricians, pediatric trainees, family physicians, and other clinicians caring for children ."
"carefully structured to help readers refine strategies for developing relevant differential diagnoses and treatment plans ."
"The authors are nationally recognized leaders in the fields of pediatrics and pediatric infectious diseases."
"accessible book in a clinically relevant format on the basics of pediatric infectious diseases."
"designed to help readers develop a thoughtful, problem-oriented approach to diagnosis and evaluation ."
Doody's Star Rating ®: 3 stars Score: 86
-Doodys Publishers' Club, Friday, June 9, 2017
Publication Month: March, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 728 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pediatrics