Anesthesia Review: Blasting the Boards
358 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 69
358 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 69 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496317957
- April 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- 22 succinct chapters cover the five content areas tested – basic sciences, clinical sciences, organ-based basic and clinical sciences, clinical subspecialties, and special problems or issues in anesthesiology.
- Content is presented in high-yield, digestible chunks using a full-color, outline format .
- Anesthesiology keywords are highlighted for quick memorization and retrieval.
- Recently identified knowledge gaps are addressed in each chapter.
- Every chapter concludes with five or more multiple choice questions and explanations .
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: April, 2016
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 0.839 kg
Number of pages: 358 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Anesthesiology