Localization in Clinical Neurology
724 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 124
724 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 124 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496319128
- August 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Anatomical localization skills based in physical examination are essential for any clinician caring for patients with neurologic disease processes. Newly revised and updated, Localization in Clinical Neurology, Seventh Edition , uses detailed, easy-to-read descriptions and full-color illustrations to help you understand and pinpoint the source of a patient’s signs and symptoms. Improve your diagnostic accuracy and avoid unnecessary testing with this outstanding roadmap to neurologic diagnosis.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all brain regions, as well as cranial, spinal, and peripheral nerves.
- Detailed discussions cover relevant anatomy, followed by the lesions related to each anatomic feature.
- New material reflects recent developments regarding neuroanatomy and principles of neurologic localization.
- New diagrams and tables , including “Abnormalities of iris structure affecting pupils” and “Drugs and toxins that can cause miosis or mydraisis,” organize key information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Revised illustrations clearly portray the nerve pathways.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: August, 2016
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 1.361 kg
Number of pages: 724 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Neurology