Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology, Third edition
986 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 2700
986 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 2700 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496321046
- December 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Today’s most comprehensive text-reference in the field, written by pulmonary imaging expert W. Richard Webb, MD and cardiac imaging expert Charles B. Higgins, MD.
- More than 2700 high-quality images, many in full color, help you visualize key aspects of chest imaging.
- A new chapter on MR and CT in in Atrial and Ventricular Arrhythmias brings you up to date on the latest imaging techniques.
- Updated images and content throughout, including expanded coverage of PET/CT.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: December, 2016
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 3.016 kg
Number of pages: 986 pages