The Washington Manual of Dermatology Diagnostics
Lippincott Manual Series
Sales Date: 2016-02-13
304 Pages, 127.00 x 203.00 mm, 181
304 pages, 127.00 x 203.00 mm, 181 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496323170
- February 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Accurately diagnose a full range of skin diseases and disorders, from inflammatory conditions through infections and infestations, reactive disorders and drug eruptions, disorders of pigmentation, benign and malignant lesions, and disorders of the hair and nails, to cutaneous manifestations of systemic disease.
- Master dermatologic surgery techniques including biopsies, electrosurgery, cryotherapy, photodynamic therapy, Mohs micrographic surgery, laser surgery, and wound healing.
- Effectively assess pediatric and geriatric conditions with complete, separate chapters on these important areas.
- Find the information you need quickly thanks to a compact, quick-reference format.
- Approach clinical challenges from any direction with appendices that organize differential diagnoses by primary lesion, morphological groups, and anatomical region, as well as pediatric differential diagnoses.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: February, 2016
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.000 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.340 kg
Number of pages: 304 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Dermatology