Fenoglio-Preiser's Gastrointestinal Pathology
1264 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1778
1264 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1778 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496329073
- March 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Contains extensively revised and updated content throughout, while maintaining the same practical, easy-to-use format as the previous edition.
- Covers benign and malignant gastrointestinal diseases not often included in other texts, as well as in-depth discussions of pathophysiologic processes and molecular mechanisms wherever possible.
- Features more than 3,000 high-quality illustrations, including gross and microscopic photographs (many new to this edition), electron micrographs, radiographs, and line drawings.
- Includes separate chapters on hereditary polyposis, cancer syndromes, motility disorders, and inflammatory bowel disease, as well as neuroendocrine, hematopoeitic, and mesenchymal neoplasms.
- Integrates pathologic analyses of specimens with anatomic, clinical, radiologic, pathophysiologic, and microbiologic information to give you a clear understanding of each disease process.
- Serves as a comprehensive resource for the pathologist evaluating biopsies, cytologic, or resection specimens from all GI sites.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
'a reliable and authoritative reference for practicing pathologists and their trainees'
' well written and artfully illustrated'
'photographs are one of its strong features, and the drawings are just wonderful'
'its unique emphasis on linking the basic sciences and clinic practice'
'ideal book for trying to keep up with the modern developments of molecular biology as it is used in clinical medicine'
'ideal for pathologists and clinicians teaching in multidisciplinary curricula of the 21st century medical schools and designing modern residency training programs'
'the differential diagnosis tables and the conceptual diagrammatic drawings distill a lot of knowledge and experience'Weighted Numerical Score: 90 - 4 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers' Club, May 12, 2017
Publication Month: March, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 3.606 kg
Number of pages: 1264 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology