Cloherty and Stark's Manual of Neonatal Care
1124 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 100
1124 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 100 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496343611
- December 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- New Key Points in each chapter provide additional guidance.
- New coverage and chapters on non-immune hydrops fetalis and vascular anomalies.
- A new section on endocrinology streamlines content for easier reference.
- Extensive family support content includes chapters on breastfeeding, developmental care, bereavement, and decision making and ethical dilemmas.
- Popular appendices include common NICU medication guidelines and the effects of maternal drugs on the fetus.
- Intubation/sedation guidelines and a guide to neonatal resuscitation on the inside covers for fast reference.
- Written by expert authors from major neonatology programs across the U.S.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
Publication Month: December, 2016
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.930 kg
Number of pages: 1124 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pediatrics