The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Pediatrics
664 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 300
664 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 300 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496345134
- June 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, review important concepts efficiently, and gain experience answering board-style questions.
- An essential resource for physicians preparing for certification or recertification, and for primary care physicians seeking to update their knowledge of pediatrics.
- Written primarily by distinguished faculty from Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: June, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.474 kg
Number of pages: 664 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pediatrics