376 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
376 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- ISBN: 9781496346124
- January 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- NEW! The latest findings in genetics, epigenetics, brain imaging, sensory-motor control, language, and emotion provides students with an up-to-date view of stuttering.
- NEW CHAPTER! A new chapter on Learning explains how stuttering develops, covers the key elements of treatment at different ages, and details the effects of classical, operant, and avoidance conditioning.
- NEW! The author’s theoretical perspective is expanded and connected to rationales for treatment.
- NEW! Expanded coverage includes multicultural considerations in assessment and the latest treatment procedures for working with school-age, adolescent, and adult clients.
- NEW! Additional online videos of children and adults illustrate evaluation and treatment procedures.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: January, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 0.907 kg
Number of pages: 376 pages