Winter's Basic Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- ISBN: 9781496346421
- November 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
An easy-to-read, case-study format has made this text a favorite among students and clinicians. Divided into two parts, Part I reviews basic pharmacokinetic principles, and Part II illustrates the clinical application of these principles to common problems.
- Extensive explanations emphasize major concepts and accompany complex equations.
- Figures help visualize concepts
- NEW chapters include drug dosing in renal disease, pediatric considerations, and pharmacogenomics, as well as antifungals and expansion of the cytotoxic and immunosuppressant therapies
- Includes cases that address pediatric considerations and pharmacogenomics
- Updates include new information on the clinical use of serum drug concentrations
- New Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter highlight the key concepts
Publication Month: November, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Weight: 0.771 kg
Number of pages: 624 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pharmacy