Radiology Review Manual
1552 pages, 275
1552 pages, 275 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496360694
- March 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
?The British Medical Association honored Radiology Review Manual with this prestigious award.
For more than 25 years, Dr. Dähnert's Radiology Review Manual has earned its reputation as the green "bible” for board exam preparation, in teaching situations, and in the daily practice of radiology. A logical organization, extensive lists of image findings and differential diagnoses, an accessible outline format, and a thorough index have made this reference the #1 choice for success on the written boards. The Eighth Edition has been completely updated to provide head-to-heel coverage of the information needed for today’s general radiology practice.
NEW to this edition:
- A section on General Radiology has been created that covers techniques in nuclear medicine as well as contrast media, statistics, sedation, analgesia, and local anesthesia.
- Mnemonics have been added to help make need-to-know facts and trivia easier to find, review, and remember.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Differential Diagnosis of Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Anatomy and Metabolism of Bone
- Bone and Soft-Tissue Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Skull and Spine Disorders
- Anatomy of Skull and Spine
- Skull and Spine Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Nervous System Disorders
- Anatomy of the Nervous System
- Nervous System Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Orbital and Ocular Disorders
- Anatomy of Orbit
- Orbital and Ocular Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- Anatomy and Function of Neck Organs
- Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Chest Disorders
- Anatomy and Function of Lung
- Chest Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Breast Disorders
- Breast Anatomy and Mammographic Technique
- Breast Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Disorders
- Cardiovascular Anatomy
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Hepatic, Biliary, Pancreatic and Splenic Disorders
- Anatomy of Liver, Bile ducts, Pancreas and Spleen
- Disorders of Liver, Biliary Tract, Pancreas and Spleen
- Differential Diagnosis of Gastrointestinal and abdominal Disorders
- Anatomy and Function of Abdomen and Gastrointestinal Tract
- Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Urogenital Disorders
- Anatomy and Function of Urogenital Tract
- Renal, Adrenal, Ureteral, Vesical, and Scrotal Disorders
- Differential Diagnosis of Obstetric and Gynecologic Disorders
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Female Reproductive System
- Radiology Considerations for Mother & Fetus & Neonate
- Obstetric and Gynecologic Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Contrast Media, Nephrotoxicity, Premedication, Control of Heart Rate
- Sedation, Analgesia, Local Anesthesia
'comprehensive lists of diagnostic entities pertinent to different organ systems'
' mnemonics intended to help readers in recalling differential diagnoses for body regions.'
'to assist readers in developing an appropriate differential diagnosis'
'a must have for all trainees'
-Doodys Publishers' Club, Friday, April 28, 2017
Publication Month: March, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Weight: 3.697 kg
Number of pages: 1552 pages