The Neuroscience of Clinical Psychiatry
388 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
388 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496372000
- April 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Thoroughly covers the intersection of clinical psychiatry and neuroscience, including updated research and today’s best practices.
- Offers a superbly written text, packed with essential information and featuring humorous details that keep readers engaged and focused.
- Provides questions at the end of every chapter for self-assessment and review.
- Includes high-quality illustrations, tables, and graphs that help readers learn complex concepts quickly and easily.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Publication Month: April, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.816 kg
Number of pages: 388 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Psychiatry / General