1133 Questions: An Interventional Cardiology Board Review
608 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
608 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496386199
- August 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Packed with questions and answers to prepare for ABIM certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) exams in interventional cardiology.
- Practice questions directly align with the content of actual exams.
- Nearly half of the practice questions are new and reflect recent advancements, including the latest catheterization-based techniques for treating heart disease.
- Incorporates updated clinical guidelines from the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: August, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 608 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology