Diabetes and Obesity in Women
Sales Date: 2018-09-29
600 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
600 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496390547
- September 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Offers reliable guidance from internationally recognized experts, designed for on-the-spot reference and practical application.
- Provides up-to-date information on diabetes and obesity, including drug treatment options, dietary management, and long-term care of complications.
- Includes detailed guidelines on management of gestational diabetes, pregnancy complicated by pre-existing diabetes and obesity, and peripartum and neonatal care.
- Covers prenatal diagnosis of abnormal fetal growth, congenital malformations, and diabetes and obesity in stillbirth.
- Features hundreds of clear line drawings and quick-reference tables that clarify key information.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: September, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Weight: 0.680 kg
Number of pages: 600 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Gynecology & Obstetrics, MEDICAL / Diet Therapy, MEDICAL / Perinatology & Neonatology, MEDICAL / Family & General Practice, MEDICAL / Endocrinology & Metabolism, HEALTH & FITNESS / Women's Health