374 Pages, 107.95 x 180.98 mm
374 pages, 107.95 x 180.98 mm
- Loose Leaf/Detail Unspecified
- ISBN: 9781496391032
- March 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Includes new information on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy, immunotherapy toxicity, and novel oral anticoagulants, as well as more information on precision targeted therapeutic strategies.
- Presents each oncologic disease on two facing pages that review initial clinical presentation, pathophysiology, staging, current standards of care treatments, and active areas of current research.
- Follows the popular Pockets Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Contains helpful appendices on radiographic response criteria, quality of life assessments, tumor markers, and more, plus a section of clinically essential color photos.
- Ideal as a pocket reference for daily practice as well as an accepted and trusted resource for trainees and other members of the oncology care team.
Publication Month: March, 2018
Product Format: Loose-leaf
Height x Width: 180.980 x 107.950 mm
Weight: 0.318 kg
Number of pages: 374 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Oncology