Atlas of Liver Pathology: A Pattern-Based Approach
448 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
448 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- ISBN: 9781496396976
- March 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Nearly 800 high-quality photomicrographs to help you generate efficient differential diagnoses and avoid diagnostic pitfalls.
- Detailed figure legends and handy Checklists and Key Features sections streamline information and help you better understand the pattern-based approach.
- The Pearls & Pitfalls and the Near Miss sections offer valuable lessons from sneaky cases.
- Tables emphasize salient clinicopathologic features, management implications, and therapeutic options.
- FAQs focus on common diagnostic dilemmas.
- The Sample Note sections offer templates of how to sign-out complicated cases and include up-to-date references.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: March, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.406 kg
Number of pages: 448 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology