Manual of Obstetric Emergencies
Sales Date: 2020-06-18
480 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
480 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496399069
- June 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Edited by a Harvard faculty emergency medicine practitioner and a University of Massachusetts practitioner/faculty member who is board certified in both emergency medicine and obstetrics/gynecology.
- Covers general topics in pregnancy such as drug therapy, airway management, trauma, medical co-morbidities, and common surgical conditions.
- Presents evidence-based coverage of both early and later pregnancy – from first trimester bleeding and ectopic pregnancy to peripartum cardiomyopathy and placental abnormalities.
- Offers expert guidance on various types of deliveries, including emergency care of the third trimester pregnant patient with a focus on the precipitous delivery.
- Discusses out-of-hospital deliveries, emergencies after delivery, and care of the mother and newborn.
- A first-of-its-kind resource for emergency physicians, residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: June, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Weight: 0.907 kg
Number of pages: 480 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Emergency Medicine