The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review
Sales Date: 2021-12-24
1000 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
1000 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496399182
- December 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Emphasizes board-relevant clinical material and accurate, real-world clinical decision making.
- Covers every major topic you’ll encounter on certification and recertification exams, including congenital heart disease, electrophysiology, valvular heart disease, vascular disease, and pharmacology, and more.
- Presents review questions with each chapter for thorough exam preparation and self-assessment.
- Uses a new, consistent format for most chapters: introduction, clinical presentation, diagnosis, algorithm, treatment, suggested readings, and questions/answers.
- Written by distinguished clinicians from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation's Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and based on the Cleveland Clinic Foundation's popular annual Intensive Review of Cardiology course.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Number of pages: 1000 pages