A Practical Guide to Laser Procedures
288 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 211
288 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 211 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781609131500
- September 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Look at all you’ll discover…
- Quickly gain skill and confidence in the treatment of sun-damaged skin, wrinkles, pigmented and vascular lesions, hair and tattoo removal.
- Full-color design and illustrations boost understanding of each procedure.
- Photographs of clinical endpoints clearly show what changes to look for on the skin with laser treatments.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through each procedure to rapidly acquire skill.
- Detailed coverage of relevant anatomy, indications and contraindications, patient selection, procedure preparation, treatment techniques and practical tips, before and after treatment photographs, and areas to be avoided to help improve outcomes and minimize complication risks.
- Accompanying videos of procedures assist visual learning.
"provide a sound understanding of how to use lasers in treating common aesthetic skin concerns"
"this is one of the best clinical laser procedural books published"
"very complete and thorough"
" highly recommend it to all dermatology residents in training and anyone who wants to learn how to use lasers"
"valuable resource for any physicians considering implementing lasers in their practice"
Doody's Star Rating ®: 4 stars Score: 93
-Doodys Publishers' Club, Friday, November 13, 2015
Publication Month: September, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.816 kg
Number of pages: 288 pages