Emans, Laufer, Goldstein's Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
1200 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
1200 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- ISBN: 9781975107444
- December 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Completely revised and reorganized to include 19 new chapters, including all-new content on working with LGBTQ teens; transgender adolescents undergoing surgical/hormonal transition; gynecologic cancers; abuse, violence, and human trafficking; caring for athletes; bone health; gastrointestinal issues; surgical techniques, vaginoscopy, and laparoscopy, as well as new videos on surgical procedures.
- Logically organized, beginning with history and physical examination and the physiology of puberty, followed by medical and surgical approaches to common issues seen in practice.
- More than 700 full-color images and 100 case examples throughout, as well as full references for assistance with further reading or research.
- Recommended by the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Guidelines for the short and long pediatric and adolescent gynecology resident core curriculum.
- Ideal for pediatricians, gynecologists, emergency medicine specialists, reproductive endocrinologists, adolescent medicine specialists, family medicine practitioners, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, residents, and fellows.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.