Ocular Therapeutics Handbook
A Clinical Manual, Fourth edition
750 Pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
750 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975109042
- December 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Three well-organized sections cover the information you need to know: Quick Reference (ocular microbiology, lab tests and procedures, pharmaceutical agents, and medication side effects); Ocular Therapeutics (diseases, traumatic injuries, and ocular urgencies and emergencies); and Appendices (abbreviations, conversion charts, case report sheets, and more).
- Each clinical presentation focuses on the patient (risk factors, signs and symptoms), the disease (pathophysiology), and the management (treatment options and pharmacology), providing rapid access to clinically relevant material.
- Revised content covers recent advancements in new technology, including electrophysiology, fundus auto-fluorescence, and OCT; diagnostic equipment and techniques, recently developed pharmaceuticals; and recent clinical studies’ impact on ocular disease.
- New video content teaches how to perform key procedures and improve patient management.
- Hundreds of line drawings, color photographs, and tables help you visualize and quickly grasp key concepts.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio, and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 152.400 mm
Weight: 1.021 kg
Number of pages: 750 pages