Concise Neurology: A Focused Review, 2nd Edition
380 Pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
380 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
- ISBN: 9781975110741
- April 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Virtually every topic of interest is covered, including the core concepts in diagnosis and treatment for each syndrome or disease.
- Material is presented in order of clinical relevance, maintaining a thematic unity across related pages for the most effective, efficient review.
- An engaging writing style offers many pearls and personal explanations from the authors that clarify difficult concepts.
- Every page offers a quick yet thoughtful summary of key points, making it particularly useful for busy residents, fellows, and practitioners.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: April, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 152.400 mm
Weight: 0.590 kg
Number of pages: 380 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Neurology