Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine
1650 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
1650 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975111595
- October 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Clinically focused and evidence-based, Harwood-Nuss’ Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine, Seventh Edition, is a comprehensive, easy-to-use reference for practitioners and residents in today’s Emergency Department (ED). Templated chapters rapidly guide you to up to date information on clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, evaluation, management, and disposition, including highlighted critical interventions and common pitfalls. This concise text covers the full range of conditions you’re likely to see in the ED, with unmatched readability for quick study and reference.
- Emphasizes management and disposition, helping you make effective management decisions for patients with or without a confirmed diagnosis.
- Contains a unique high-risk chief complaint section, covering frequently seen, critical presentations in the ED, including chest pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, and altered mental status.
- Provides carefully selected tables, diagrams, and illustrations to enhance and augment concise, focused chapters.
- Features key testing sections throughout as well as pertinent clinical guideline boxes providing practical advice and guidance to increase your knowledge and improve your clinical care.
- Includes access to additional online-only content (including chapters, figures, and tables) and access to over 1,500 self-assessment questions and answers.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.003 kg
Number of pages: 1650 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Emergency Medicine