Clinical Anesthesia Fundamentals: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
1064 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
1064 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975113018
- October 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Presents material in a highly visual manner, including “Did You Know” boxes that highlight key points, as well as video boxes that reference more than 120 short, to-the-point tutorial videos in the eBook, in addition to end of chapter multiple choice questions, answers, and explanations.
- New features include: a chapter on anesthesia for the older patient as well as 31 chapter-based infographics that provide “At a Glance” or “A Closer Look” at topical content.
- The ebook also comes with access to question-based interactive versions of the infographics, as well as dozens of video lectures covering every chapter in the book, including 500integrated review questions throughout.
- Includes an introductory section covering scientific and technical foundations, pharmacology, and technology.
- Features helpful appendices with handy formulas; an electrocardiography atlas; numerous key protocols, guidelines, and standards; algorithms, and more.
- Ideal for medical students, residents, SRNAs, CRNAs, and practitioners studying for board exams—anyone who needs a quick overview of the essential elements of clinical anesthesia in an easily accessible format.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Number of pages: 1064 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Anesthesiology