Washington Manual Nephrology Subspecialty Consult
392 Pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm
392 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm
- ISBN: 9781975113452
- January 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Thoroughly revised content, including new chapters on transplant management.
- A highly templated, bulleted format so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive coverage of electrolytes and acid base disorders, acute kidney injury, glomerular diseases, chronic kidney disease, renal disorders, renal replacement therapies and therapeutic plasma exchange, drug dosing, transplant nephrology, and more.
- Content written and reviewed by residents, fellows, and attending physicians of the distinguished Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: January, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.408 kg
Number of pages: 392 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Internal Medicine