Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics Spiral
954 Pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm
954 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975113513
- June 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
75th Anniversary EditionEstablished for more than 75 years, The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 36th Edition,provides concise, high-yield content that reflects today’s fast-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics. In one convenient, portable resource, you’ll find complete coverage of every area of medicine and the core subspecialties—all at your fingertips for quick review and reference. Discover why housestaff and faculty worldwide depend on this best-selling resource for day-to-day clinical practice in internal medicine.
- Offers brief, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of commonly encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes.
- Presents valuable content in a concise, practical format that includes easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, algorithms, dosing, and treatment information.
- Provides a clear view of the challenges faced by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners, plus offers practical solutions, and expert guidance—all in one convenient and easily accessible source.
- Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
The Washington Manual is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by LWW under license from Washington University.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: June, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 1.066 kg
Number of pages: 954 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Internal Medicine