Langman's Medical Embryology
Fourteenth edition, International Edition
456 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
456 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- ISBN: 9781975114848
- November 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical findings on the effects of the Zika virus, urogenital system disorders, and more.
- Clinical Correlates boxes tie clinically relevant content to case-based scenarios students may encounter in practice.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations, micrographs, and clinical images clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
- Problems to Solve with accompanying answers help assess student understanding.
- Chapter summaries and an expanded glossary reinforce understanding of key development stages, terms, and clinical conditions.
- Illustrated Development Chart visually guides students through the stages of embryonic development at a glance.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: November, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.839 kg
Number of pages: 456 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Embryology