Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Microbiology
Fourth edition, International Edition
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975118310
- May 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Straightforward lecture-style outlines streamline the review process, accompanied by hundreds of colorful illustrations that make complex concepts more accessible and bring microorganisms to life in vibrant detail. This edition makes exam preparation more efficient than ever with an emphasis on exam-relevant content, as well as hundreds of board-style review questions that help students confidently prepare for the USMLE.
- Revised coverage familiarizes students with the topics and approaches they’re most likely to encounter on exams and in clinical settings.
- Lecture-style outline format guides students step-by-step through essential concepts.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations clarify complex microorganisms and common processes.
- Chapter overviews highlight the most critical information and make studying more efficient and effective.
- Illustrated case studies challenge students to apply their understanding to commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Hundreds of USMLE-style review questions help students assess their understanding and prepare for exams.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
Publication Month: May, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 0.000 x 0.000
Weight: 0.113 kg
Number of pages: 448 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Microbiology