Walsh & Hoyt's Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology: The Essentials
600 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 807
600 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 807 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781975118914
- September 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers the full range of neuro-ophthalmological disorders with sections on the afferent visual system, the pupil, the efferent (oculomotor) system, the eyelid, and non-organic disorders.
- Splits coverage of the clinical exam and ancillary testing into two discrete sections—per reader requests.
- Includes new coverage of thyroid disease, and trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias, a new chapter on neuroimaging, and new information on types of optic neuritis (such as MOG- and NMO-related), papilledema (such as occurs in association with venous sinus stenosis), and other neuro-ophthalmic disorders.
- Offers a highly visual presentation that includes clear diagrams, tables, and color images, including clinical correlations with OCT, high-resolution CT/MRI, and multifocal ERG.
- Provides access to videos of complex eye movement and pupillary disorders online, many new to this edition.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: September, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Number of pages: 600 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Ophthalmology