Introductory Mental Health Nursing
Fourth edition, International Edition
392 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
392 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- ISBN: 9781975119768
- March 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Donna Womble, MEd, BS, RN; and Cynthia A. Kincheloe, MSN, BSN, ADN, RN
Confidently manage the mental health issues you’ll encounter across a wide range of health care settings.
Written specifically for LPN/LVN students, Introductory Mental Health Nursing, 4th Edition , equips you for the challenges of modern mental health nursing with clear, direct, clinically relevant information reflecting the most up-to-date perspectives in the field. This acclaimed text establishes essential groundwork then builds on fundamental concepts to instill a confident understanding of the delivery of mental health care, the nursing process and its relation to mental health, and the management of specific psychiatric disorders to prepare you for success from the classroom to your career.
- Enhanced! Case applications guide you in applying the nursing process to resolve clinical problems.
- Updated! Chapter-ending Student Worksheets reinforce key concepts through fill-in-the-blank, matching, and multiple-choice NCLEX®-style questions.
- At a Glance sections highlight or summarize essential information for stronger recall and retention.
- Just the Facts entries distill critical details for faster, more efficient review.
- Mind Jogger critical thinking questions promote deeper understanding.
- At-A-Glance Senior Focus helps you confidently prepare for the care of older adults or elderly clients.
- Updated terminology helps you ensure the most effective clinical communication.
Publication Month: March, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.658 kg
Number of pages: 392 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Mental Health