BRS Gross Anatomy
Ninth edition, International Edition
Board Review Series
544 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
544 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975120146
- December 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Updated clinical correlations demonstrate connections between anatomical knowledge and clinical medicine.
- Numerous medical images help students develop a better understanding of anatomy and clinical medicine.
- More than 550 USMLE-style questions (many new to this edition) with answers and rationales are available both electronically and in print to facilitate review.
- An updated art program with more than 200 color illustrations helps students understand difficult concepts and complicated anatomical structures.
- High-yield reviews at the end of each chapter provide targeted preparation for board and anatomy course examinations.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more