Seventeenth edition, International Edition
385 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
385 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975134655
- March 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Each chapter is consistently organized beginning with a Dissection Overview that provides a blueprint of what needs to be accomplished during the dissection session and includes relevant surface anatomy. Dissection Instructions offer a logical sequence and numbered steps for the dissection. The Dissection Follow-up emphasizes important features of the dissection and encourages students to reflect on and synthesize the information.
- New and revised illustrations, including new surface landmark illustrations, strengthen students' grasp of common dissection procedures.
- New chapter introductions focus students' attention on relevant Clinical Correlations.
- Reorganized Skeletal and Surface Anatomy sections guide students logically from palpating bony structures to making skin incisions.
- Enhanced and streamlined cross-references reinforce understanding with direct links to related content in Grant's Atlas of Anatomy as well as Grant's Dissection Videos.
- Dissection Overviews guide students through relevant surface anatomy and osteology.
- Numbered, step-by-step Dissection Instructions clarify procedures and enhance the dissection experience.
- Full-color illustrations improve students' accuracy and precision from initial incisions through deeper dissections.
- Clinical Correlation boxes place procedures in a clinical context to ready students for healthcare practice.