The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2020
1323 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
1323 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- ISBN: 9781975136420
- May 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Get quick access to all-new content , including Internet Gaming Disorder, and a new algorithm for Tinnitus.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- Access valuable clinical guidance in the book as well as 24/7 online access for one year!
5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including:
- All-new topics, including Sports Medicine topics as they apply to Primary Care, Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome, Cholesteatoma, Rumination Syndrome, and Tinea Incognito.
- More than 1,500 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC.
Publication Month: May, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 3.016 kg
Number of pages: 1323 pages