Avoiding Common Errors in Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Sales Date: 2020-10-10
352 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 mm
352 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975138332
- October 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers nuanced topics specific to the care of children in the emergency setting, including treatment strategies, procedure competencies, distinct pathophysiology, and disease processes.
- Discusses the crashing patient, ultrasound and imaging, community and legal issues, applied practice, behavioral health, and medication/pharmacy topics.
- Summarizes each chapter with handy key points that present must-know information in an easy-access, bulleted format.
- Helps prevent clinical practice errors in the ED due to applying an adult management approach instead of a directed pediatric approach.
- Ideal for emergency medicine physicians, residents, and attendings; emergency nurse practitioners, PAs who practice in the ED, and pediatricians.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.000 x 152.000 mm
Weight: 0.589 kg
Number of pages: 352 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Emergency Medicine