Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology
320 Pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm
320 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm
- ISBN: 9781975141066
- May 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features a full-color presentation with updated algorithms and a new quick-reference design.
- Guides you logically from incidence and etiology to diagnosis and treatment, with summaries and key points in every chapter.
- An ideal companion to the award-winning Chi, Berchuck, Dizon, and Yashar’s Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology, 7th Edition.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: May, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.363 kg
Number of pages: 320 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Oncology